Wildcat Wellness Center
Current Hours: M-Th, 5:30pm - 8pm
Community Members must complete the forms listed below & turn them in to the District Office in order to have access to the Wildcat Wellness Center.
Forms to be completed:
1. MEMBERSHIP FORM
2. EXPECTATIONS & PROCEDURES
3. MEDICAL CLEARANCE
4. WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- Forms can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Forms can also be picked up in the Wellness Center, the District Office or the High School Office.
- This applies to all community members who wish to use the Wellness Center
- Questions? Contact Paul Lahue at ext. 1442 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of Wellness Center to remain updated on school website pending Volunteer Supervisor availability.
- If interested in being a Wellness Center Supervisor, please contact Paul Lahue or Matt Silco at the HS.
- Currently, community hours for the Wildcat Fitness Center are Monday through Thursday of each week from 5:30pm - 8pm.
- Use of the Wildcat Fitness Center is free to Marcus Whitman Community members provided we have supervision.
- The Wildcat Fitness Center has free weights, machines, and cardio equipment.
- The schedule is dependent upon having a volunteer supervisor willing to be present. We are always seeking more volunteers to supervise the weight room while you are working out. The schedule is subject to change due to the lack of coverage. When volunteering, we are not asking you to become a personal trainer! We simply need volunteers to help register new people, maintain a safe environment and ensure equipment is put away properly. If you are interested in volunteering your time to be a supervisor of the Wildcat Wellness Center, please contact the Athletic Director, Paul Lahue, at email@example.com.