Marcus Whitman has successfully created a partnership with Foodlink, and will be the host site for any resident in Yates and Ontario counties, to receive 3-25 pounds of perishable meat, dairy, and produce. To learn more about Food Link visit their website here. There is NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and will be hosted at Marcus Whitman HS (District Office Side) @ 4100 Baldwin Rd. Rushville, NY 14544 3pm - 5pm.
Marcus Whitman/Foodlink Dates:
- October 15, 2020, 3-5pm
Ontario County Residents
ONTARIO COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
Each household will receive boxes of groceries containing dairy, cooked meat and produce
First Come First Serve – No Registration Necessary
Monday October 26th
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Monday October 19th
5:30 – 7:30 pm
- October 26th
Yates County Residents
People can register online or call Yates OFA at: 315-536-5515 or Yates DSS at: 315-536-5183 and follow the prompts. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Hours: Wednesday 3-7pm, Friday/Saturday 11am-3pm (subject to change)
- Food pantry for Marcus Whitman CSD and thrift store for anyone
- Hours: 2-4pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Saturdays 12-3pm (subject to change)
- Ontario County Residents
- Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 12-4pm, and Saturday 2-4pm
- Hours: 3rd Thursday of every month 5-6:30pm (subject to change)
- Hours: 10am-4pm - Monday-Saturday (subject to change)
- Mornings on the 4th Friday of each month (Subject to Change)
211/LIFE LINE, a mission program of Goodwill of the Finger Lakes, and is an accredited program through the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems, American Association of Suicidology, and International Council for Helplines for Online Emotional Support. (foodlink, 2020).
211/LIFE LINE is here for everyone, every day, anytime. Community members get connected with experienced tele counselors by simply dialing 211 for free and confidential assistance connecting to vital services within the community. When you need help locating basic resources (like food, clothing, shelter) or need crisis stabilization for yourself or someone you know, we’re here to listen and here to help (foodlink, 2020).