Marcus Whitman has successfully created a partnership with Foodlink. We are very fortunate to be able to continue our partnership with them. Please check out our upcoming schedule through December 2021. All Yates and Ontario County residents are welcome.
Marcus Whitman/Foodlink Pop-Up Pantry Dates:
The following are all on Tuesdays at 2:30pm.
- Sept 28
- Oct 12
- Oct 26
- Nov 9
- Nov 23
- Dec 7
- Dec 21
First Come First Serve – No Registration Necessary
All at 11:00 am
All at 12pm
All at 5:30pm
Canandaigua Churches in Action (CCIA): 120 N. Main St. Canandaigua, NY 14424
- Click above for most current listings or contact below CCIA Food Pantry 585-394-7450 x 311
CCIA Food Pantry @ Zion Fellowship, 5188 Bristol Rd. Canandaigua, NY 14424
585-394-7450 x 311
To schedule a food drive or make a food donation to CCIA
585-394-7450 x 311
Yates County Residents- Must Register
People can register online or call Yates OFA at: 315-536-5515 or Yates DSS at: 315-536-5183 and follow the prompts. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Hours: Wednesday 3-6pm, Friday/Saturday 11am-3pm (subject to change)
- Bread Shed: 8-7pm Daily when pantry is closed
- Food pantry for Marcus Whitman CSD and thrift store for anyone
- Hours: 2-4pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Saturdays 12-3pm (subject to change)
- Ontario County Residents
- Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 12-4pm, and Saturday 2-4pm
- Hours: 3rd Thursday of every month 5-6:30pm (subject to change)
- Hours: 10am-4pm - Monday-Saturday (subject to change)
- Mornings on the 4th Friday of each month (Subject to Change)
211/LIFE LINE, a mission program of Goodwill of the Finger Lakes, and is an accredited program through the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems, American Association of Suicidology, and International Council for Helplines for Online Emotional Support. (foodlink, 2020).
211/LIFE LINE is here for everyone, every day, anytime. Community members get connected with experienced tele counselors by simply dialing 211 for free and confidential assistance connecting to vital services within the community. When you need help locating basic resources (like food, clothing, shelter) or need crisis stabilization for yourself or someone you know, we’re here to listen and here to help (foodlink, 2020).