- Service to Others
- Continuous Growth
- Global Citizenship
- Our Environment
- Each individual can learn.
- Compassion, relationships, service, and continuous learning are critical to individual development.
- Our community is responsible for the environment and our global world.
- The entire community should be committed and engaged in every facet of the educational process and to personal growth.
- In helping each individual reach their full potential.
- In the development of our core values as an integral part of each individual's educational process and personal growth.
- In providing a high-quality education while ensuring fiscal integrity.
- In providing an educational experience preparing individuals for the future.
Student's Personal Development
Young people at Marcus Whitman CSD will develop self-awareness that nurtures and affirms a strong sense of identity, informs decisions about their actions, and builds a sense of agency.