Board of Education Elections
Interested in becoming a Board Member? Please click on Board Petition. This gives you the information needed to submit a petition to run for the Board of Education. There are three seats with a three-year term and one seat with a one-year term.Board Petition
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that petitions for nominating candidates for office
must be filed in the District Clerk's office by 5pm Monday, April 22.
- Be able to read and write.
- Be a qualified voter of the District. A qualified voter of the District is a citizen of the United States, at least 18 years of age or older and not adjudged to be an incompetent.
- Be and have been a resident of the District for a continuous and uninterrupted period of at least one year immediately before the election.
- Have not been removed from any school district office within the preceding year.
- Not reside with another member of the same school board as a member of the same family.
- Not be a current employee of the school board.
- Not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office.
If you have any questions please contact:
Sharene Benedict, District Clerk
585-554-4848 ext. 1805
Four County School Boards Association Prospective School Board Members
March 2 9am-11am zoom