Greetings to all of our Gorham Families!
We’ve had a great start to the school year and our entering our 2nd trimester. We are proud to see how responsible the students have been as we’ve transitioned to 1:1 devices (Chromebooks for each student). All students have been part of detailed lessons and collaborative opportunities with our digital citizenship initiative. Each student has shown their Whitman PRIDE ensuring that they are being productive and safe when using their Chromebooks.
As we approach the colder months, please remember to send in hats, gloves, snow pants, and boots with your child. We value time spent outside as long as the temperatures aren’t too frigid. If we can assist in making sure that your family has access to any of these winter items, please contact the main office. Our PTO has been generous in providing additional items for students.
If you’d like to be more involved with our school community please consider joining the PTO. The meeting schedule is as follows: All meetings are at 6:00 pm
- December 11th - Gorham Intermediate School Library
- January 8th- Valley Primary Library
- February 12- Gorham Intermediate School Library
- March 11th- Valley Primary Library
- April 1- Gorham Intermediate School Library
- May 13th- Valley Primary Library
- June 10th- Gorham Intermediate School Library
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Gorham Main office at (585)-526-6351.
Gorham Intermediate School